Tuesday 18 November 2008

November Newness at *1800-Bettie's*

Hello all you lovely, gorgeous pixels...

I've gotten off my duff and actually have put something out for the winter season. I know, right, another sweater, but hey, we really can't have too many of them!!! Plus, paired with the new high-waist pants I've also put out, they look divine.

Classic in it's simplicity, these designs never go out of style, in the real world or in this pixelated one we live in. The high waisted trousers are reminiscent of the 1940's and show off one's feminine curves to their advantage. The vintage lace sweaters do the same with it's simple, yet elegant design. Dress them up or down, either way, you're going to look smashing!

See pics below. Oh!! And by the way, awesome news...I've moved my satellite store with my good friend, Elle74 Zaftig of Bellissima!. Please check my PICKS in profile in-world for the new location. Bigger AND better. Check out the other vendors there as well!!! :)





Ciao,
Jacq